Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

.:: White Rose, My Star, a Bless ::.

with the name of Allah the Most Merciful the Most Beneficent



White roses represent innocence and purity and are traditionally associated with  new beginnings. The white rose is also a symbol of honor and reverence, and white rose arrangements are often used as an expression of remembrance. Representing, humility, purity and innocence, the white rose - often referred to as the bridal rose - is associated with young love. Also symbolizing truth and reverence, it sends a message of loyalty and says "I am worthy of you."

mesmerizing..
yeah, someone put a charm on me.

i lost my word..
azriatul farahain yg selalu byk sgt bnda nk ckp ni dah x reti put words into sentence..
and that is CODE BLUE!
why code blue?
because, it is a medical term used to indicate a patient is requiring immediate resuscitation..
haha, my heart stop beating last night..
terkejut sangat..




it touches my heart and i feel like crying..
muhammad aslam
betullah,
kamu memang adalah satu rahmat.. (:

4 comments: