Blogger Widgets

Monday, September 27, 2010

.:: strangers in the night ::.

with the name of Allah the Most Merciful the Most Beneficent

i had a dream.. and its really bothering me.. the dream makes me shiver.. n i just woke up eventhough there still a few minutes before my alarm clock ringing.. shock. unexpected. pain.

funny.. cuz there's me, u n her.. but she is someone i know very well.. someone who called friend. yes, i know its just a dream.. damn. i guess my sanctuary is not save anymore.. so where else should i go if i need a place where there is no pain? it makes me scared to sleep again.. cuz there is no hope in there anymore..

its not a nightmare.. but its also not a sweetdream.. so,can i call it,, i dunno.. huh~
but the truth is, it makes me realize, that im just an ordinary girl. life cant be so perfect.

dan saya bukan hidup di dunia pari-pari.


 trapped in my dreams

1 comment: